Helpful Resources and Checklists For Household Moving
Our Moving Company has useful, guides, resources and tips to help you stay organized and prepared for a stress-free move. Canada Moving (previously Campbell Moving) is here to help you with your office and commercial move either it be local, long distance, cross-border (U.S.) or international! Call Us for a FREE Quote!
When setting a moving budget is a vital first step in the moving & relocation process. We have moving checklists and a moving cost calculator / template to help. Our free template will help you account for all the hidden costs associated with a move.
Moving Your Home and Household
FACT: Moving is considered the top three (3) stressful events.
People automatically dread the thought of moving; either it be your first move or you’re a veteran at moving. Regardless if you’re moving for career advancement or downsizing (senior moving) to be closer to your loved ones, Canada Moving has do-it-yourself (DIY) moving solutions as well as full service moving. We want you to have a no-stress move with some useful planning tools.
1. How to Create a Budget When Moving Your Home
Setting a moving budget is a vital first step in the moving & relocation process. Our guides and free template will help you account for all the hidden costs associated with a move.
2. Quick List of Resources When Moving Your Home (Household Goods)
- Start Preparing – Moving Tips for Home Moves.
- Get the Best Resources For Choosing a Professional Mover.
- See Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) When Moving.
- Get More details about Our Moving Insurance.
- Download Our Moving Checklist (timelines, required material, list of dangerous goods).
- Go To Our Packing Checklists: Dos-and-Don’ts of Packing.
- Access Our Moving Guideline Now!
- Read 11 Tips to Cope With the Stress of Moving (Carole Morgan)
- Learn How to Prepare for a Long Distance Move.
- Get All the Information You Need when Moving Cross-border (U.S.).
- Compare if Do-it-Yourself (DIY) Moving or Hiring Movers is Cheaper; read article.