Chestermere Moving Company – Best Professional Movers
Canada Moving (previously Campbell Moving), has been moving people and businesses since 1890. Our professional staff are equipped to deliver the best service regardless of the size of your move. At Canada Moving, we offer residential and commercial moving in Chestermere.
Our Calgary Branch offers moving services for the City of Chestermere.
Canada Moving – Calgary Branch
320A 28th Street NE, Calgary, Alberta, T2A 5R2
What You Need To Know When Moving in Chestermere Alberta
Where ever you’re moving locally, long distance, cross border *U.S. or internationally, here are some useful links you’ll need for a smooth process.
- Official Province Government Site
- Government of Canada Website
- What You Need to Know About the Weather…details
- Access Moving Tips when Moving to Alberta
- Find Out How Much Albertans are Taxed… Access Income Tax Calculator
- Search For Child Care Services in Alberta
- Launch Official Website for the Alberta Government
- Help with Immigration Services in Alberta
- Maps of the School Districts and Municipalities in Alberta
- Access Links to Exchange Your Car Registration and Licences
Efficient Moving Company To Use In Chestermere, Alberta
Have you decided to move to Chestermere, AB? You’ve made the right choice — Chestermere has so much to offer from its beautiful Chestermere Lake which lies at the center, to its breathless scenery all around. We can move your home or your business with ease at affordable rates. Chestermere, also originally known as “Chestermere Lake” from 1977 to 1993, is a city in Alberta, within the Rocky View County. It is a member of the Calgary Regional Partnership. The area was first settled by a few farmers until more and more people came to settle when the Canadian Pacific Railway was established back in the 1880s. It was incorporated as a summer village on April 1, 1977, as a town on March 1, 1993, and finally, as a city on January 1, 2015.