Canada Moving – Professional Movers in Burlington
Are you moving to the Burlington or Oakville Region? Burlington Movers (A Canada Moving Company) can help you with expert movers with more than +125 years knowledge of the moving and relocating industry for people and businesses.
Schedule a free in-house consultation with one of our relocation specialists to get pricing guaranteed and honest rates.
Need Packing? We offer full and partial packing solutions.
Call us Now ☎ 1-905-336-9947
Offering Moving Services for the Entire Province of Ontario.
On the Day of Your Move
Our team of experienced movers will arrive at your home on moving day with:
- Moving Blankets: to protect your belongings.
- Floor Runners: to protect surfaces from damage.
- Moving Dollies & Straps: to help transition specialty and bulky items.
- Extra Boxes, Packing Tape, Mattress Covers and Packing Materials: to help with any last minute packing.
Our Moving Team in Burlington is lead by Chris Campbell who’s number 1 focus is providing customers with top quality moving services for :
We can handle any size moves from a 1 bedroom home to 20 story office buildings. Our number one priority is to leave you with a good moving experience.
Whether you’re moving in or out of the area; we’ll simplify the stressful tasks of moving and turn your move into a smooth process.
Open Mon to Fri – 9 am to 5 pm
Why Choose Canada Moving?
We’ve been Moving People and Businesses for more than +125 years and Canada Moving is a member of the largest moving network, United Van Lines. We Offer:
- Clear Moving Inventory Lists for All Our Moves.
- Guaranteed Quotes With a thorough Walk-through; Keeping You on Budget.
- Payment at Delivery with a Nominal Deposit.
- We’re Part of the Canadian Movers Association.
- Provide References for Our Movers.
- Packing Options and Dedicated Teams for Special Moves.
- Flexible Schedules – We’ll Work Around Your Busy Schedule.
- All Equipment is Included in the Cost (Blankets. Runners that Help Minimize any Damage).
Unique to other moving companies, we provide a dedicated Moving Coordinator who will assist you with your move.
Our Moving Coordinators will help coordinate budgets, schedules and ensure your moving crew have the right equipment for moving those specialty items.
Tell Us What You Think About Our Service
We want to hear about your moving experience with Canada Moving. You can submit your review three (3) easy ways:
Services at Our Branch
- Household and Home Moving (Local, Long Distance, Cross-border (U.S.), International)
- Piano Moving, Senior Moving (parents & loved ones), Custom Crating, Packing Services, Vehicle & Car Moving
- Do-it-Yourself Container Storage (Local and Long Distance).
- Commercial (Company) and Office Moving (Local, Long Distance, Cross-border, International)
- Full Service (Planning, Preparation / System Reconfiguration, Moving, Reassembly)
- Library Moving, Warehouse & Inventory Moving, Special Commodities, Full Truck Load (FTL) Freight
- Commercial Container Storage
- Packing Services.
What You Need to Know When Moving in Ontario
Whether you’re moving in or out of Burlington; we’ll simplify the stressful tasks of moving and turn your move into a smooth process. Here are some useful links you’ll need to smooth out the process.