Best Caledon Moving Company
Canada Moving, has been moving people and businesses since 1890.
Our Mississauga location offers moving services for the City of Caledon.
What You Need To Know When Moving in Ontario
Where ever you’re moving locally, long distance, cross border *U.S. or internationally, here are some useful links you’ll need for a smooth process.
- Official Site – Ontario Province Government
- Government of Canada Website
- Ontario School Districts
- Calculate How Much Taxes You’ll Pay in Ontario – Payroll Tax Calculator
- Get Access to our Household | Home Moving Resources
- Browse Our Business Moving Tips
- Moving Insurance – We Offer Additional Coverage for Your Home and Business Valuables.
Experienced and Professional Moving Company in Caledon, Ontario
If you’ve decided to move to a vibrant town like Caledon, you’ve made an excellent choice. Let us take care of all your concerns and provide solutions that are both efficient and affordable for your move. Caledon is a town in the Regional Municipality of Peel, in the Greater Toronto Area, with a population of approximately 59,460.
Although it is essentially rural, it is also a developing urban area. Caledon is situated northwest of Brampton, and is the largest city by area in the Greater Toronto Area. The Town of Caledon was established on January 1, 1974. Caledon, Ontario has been named the safest town in Canada to live in by Maclean’s Magazine.