Canada Moving in Delson, Québec – Awarded Service of Excellence
Are you moving in the Delson or greater Montréal Area? Canada Moving Company can provide you with the help you need.
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00 local
Our Bilingual Team of Moving Coordinators and Crew can make your moving experience a smooth process whether you’re moving in or out of Delson.
Direct ☎ 1.514.607.6683 (Français & English)
Français – Tous nos agents sont bilingues
Virtual In-Home Quote
During the COVID-19 pandemic the safety of our clients and our team is paramount. To avoiding physical interaction we’re doing FREE virtual In-home price estimates. All you need is a phone or tablet with a camera.
Our moving coordinators will:
- Assess how many items you’re moving.
- Estimate the total weight of your move.
- Review & prepare arrangements for special moving requirements for items like pianos and vehicles.
- And built an individual moving-day plan that works for you and your budget.
Feel safe knowing that Canada Moving will provide you with honest and affordable local and long distance moving to price; all from the comfort of your home.
Why Choose Canada Moving?
We’ve been Moving People and Businesses for more than +125 years and Canada Moving is a member of the largest moving network, United Van Lines. We Offer:
- Clear Moving Inventory Lists for All Our Moves.
- Guaranteed Quotes With a thorough Walk-through; Keeping You on Budget.
- Payment at Delivery with a Nominal Deposit.
- We’re Part of the Canadian Movers Association.
- Provide References for Our Movers.
- Packing Options and Dedicated Teams for Special Moves.
- Flexible Schedules – We’ll Work Around Your Busy Schedule.
- All Equipment is Included in the Cost (Blankets. Runners that Help Minimize any Damage).
Our Moving Coordinators will help coordinate budgets, schedules and ensure your moving crew have the right equipment for moving those specialty items.
Our staff are bilingual and office is expertly trained to handle the following services:
- Household and Home Moving (Local, Long Distance, Cross-border (U.S.), International)
- Piano Moving, Senior Moving (parents & loved ones), Custom Crating, Packing Services, Vehicle & Car Moving
- Do-it-Yourself Container Storage (Local and Long Distance).
- Commercial (Company) and Office Moving (Local, Long Distance, Cross-border, International)
- Full Service (Planning, Preparation / System Reconfiguration, Moving, Reassembly)
- Library Moving, Warehouse & Inventory Moving, Special Commodities, Full Truck Load (FTL) Freight
- Commercial Container Storage
- Packing Services.
Tell Us What You Think About Our Service
We want to hear about your moving experience with Canada Moving. You can submit your review in two (2) easy ways:
What You Need to Know When Moving in the Area
The official language in Québec is French. As with other Canadian Provinces, Québec has unique provincial holidays to consider including June 24 – Saint-Jean-Baptiste. Here are some useful links you’ll need:
- Official Site – Government of Quebec
- Government of Canada Website
- Québec School Boards
- CALCULATE How Much Taxes You’ll Pay in Québec – Payroll Tax Calculator
- GET Access to our Household | Home Moving Resources
- BROWSE Our Business Moving Tips
- Moving Insurance – We Offer Additional Coverage for Your Home and Business Valuable.
High Quality Home and Commercial Moving Services in Delson
Canada Moving is your one-stop shop for all your moving and storage needs in Montréal, Québec and surrounding areas. Our professional moving company has been servicing Montréal since early 2015 and has set the bar for customer service and specially trained staff that handle your belonging with care. Since opening, our reliable movers have provided the residents of Montréal with tailored moving services that are affordable for all.
What Makes Us Different?
What makes Canada Moving different from other moving companies is we are members of the United Van Lines Canada, which gives us a larger network of moving trucks so your move experience is a smoother one. With this relationship it allows us to focus on handling your belongings with extra care and getting to your destination safe.